This 5-star app has saved thousands of people space on their drive - The reviews are in and they are unanimously positive!
"Within a minute I had found an additional 31.34 GB to delete."
- Engadget - Steve Sande
"Featuring a clean, minimalistic interface that looks like it was created by Apple’s own design team, Disk Care is incredibly easy to use. It’s also very powerful."
- AppAdvice - Bryan Wolfe
"Disk Care is just about cleaning up space on your hard drive and it does so as simply as possible."
- LifeHacker - Thorin Klosowski
Most powerful and beautiful disk space saving app on the Mac app store. Time to find you much needed space on your drive.
Disk Care 2 is better than ever! Now includes:
• Password protect Disk Care 2 or use Touch ID to allow the app to delete files
• Touch Bar and Touch ID support with the new MacBook Pro
• Now optimizes space in your potentially huge iTunes folder!
Clean & create gigabytes of unneeded and unwanted files on your drive in a few clicks.
- Disk Care 2 optimizes the following folders:
• App Logs
• Old iOS
• Mail Downloads
• Mobile App Files
- In addition, in one click, view Large Files over 100 MB organized by largest to smallest.
• Built-in theater to view file selected
• Add any large files to clear space
- Password protect Disk Care 2 so nobody accidentally deletes your files.
• Unlock with a password or
• Unlock with Touch ID (with the new MacBook Pro)
- Touch Bar & Touch ID optimized
• Run the entire app from Touch Bar! From Unlocking to Starting to Deleting particular folders!
- Exclude items or folders
• To make sure you never delete an item or a folder, in Preferences, add excluded items.
• Excluded items will not be listed in the Large Files view.
• Excluded items will not be deleted if they are in a folder listed above.
- New OS X inspired interface - incredibly simple and powerful.
• Optimized for retina display
- Tutorial and warning before cleaning your drive
• Don't be scared, we guide you through everything that's happening and warn you before cleaning your drive. You can opt out of viewing the tutorial but not the warning before cleaning your drive.
Note: Please, please, please backup your drive just incase you accidentally remove files you wish you didn't. There is no way to undo once you clean your drive.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Bug fixes.
• 64-bit processor
• OS X 10.11 or later
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1smLaD0T 密码: 4de5