MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:27:07 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 716.7 MB
Get up to speed with the Surface Book—the powerful hybrid laptop/tablet (2-in-1) computer from Microsoft—and other 2-in-1 devices. This course begins with a tour of the Surface Book device, explaining how to connect the mouse, keyboard, and external displays.
Next, instructor Nick Brazzi steps through how to best become productive with the Surface in Tablet mode, exploring the basic touch controls in Windows 10 and how to adjust important settings. He demonstrates how to multitask, use the onscreen keyboard, work with tiles, and more.
Plus, Nick shows how to get the most out of the Surface accessories, including how to leverage the powerful Surface Pen in popular applications, and how to work with the Surface Dial, which you can use to interface with specialized menus and controls in different applications. He also explores the Windows Ink Workspace, a collection of applications designed specifically for pen input. To wrap up, he goes over important customization and security settings, including how to use Windows Hello for fingerprint or face recognition for fast login.
- Mastering touch controls in Windows 10
- Switching between Tablet mode and Desktop mode
- Launching applications and multitasking in Tablet mode
- Using the onscreen touch keyboard
- Using the Surface Pen
- Working in the Windows Ink Workspace
- Setting a PIN code for fast login
- Fingerprint and face unlocking with Microsoft Hello