MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 4:39:40 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1178.6 MB
This course reviews the Nuke 6.3 tools and performance enhancements that make keying, motion tracking, color correction, and 3D compositing in Nuke more powerful than ever. Author Steve Wright covers the introduction of 3D particles, the enhanced spline and grid warping, the all-new planar tracker, an audio scratch track for matching audio cues to effects, and a briefing on deep compositing, the powerful new method of working with deep images.
Nuke 6.3 New Features was created and produced by Steve Wright. We are honored to host his material in the lynda.com library.
- What's new in Nuke 6.3
- 3D tracking in the Camera Tracker
- Creating a cloud with the Point Cloud Generator node
- Building meshes with the PoissonMesh Generator node
- Understanding the Reconcile3D node
- Demoing the PointsTo3D node
- Introducing the Modeler node
- Aligning 2D and 3D points
- Displacing with the Displacement shader
- Adding audio
- Working with the Planar Tracker
- Working with 3D particle systems in Nuke 6.3