MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 4:56:42 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1809.9 MB
Create interactive elearning content and provide custom online training to employees or clients with Adobe Captivate. In this course, author David Rivers walks through the Captivate 7 interface and the process of building a project from start to finish.
Learn how to make a presentation from scratch or with built-in themes, import images and PowerPoint slides, and add interest with animation, widgets, and video. Plus add built-in smart learning interactions to your projects, which add more complex interactivity. You'll also discover how to prepare for and record a software simulation, synchronize video, add audio, and build quizzes into your project.
- What is Captivate 7?
- What's new in Captivate 7?
- Setting up preferences
- Creating a project from scratch
- Creating a project from PowerPoint
- Adding text, shapes, and images
- Using hyperlinks, widgets, and interactive elements
- Inserting smart learning interactions
- Recording a software simulation
- Setting up a quiz
- Using multiple choice, true/false, and input questions
- Publishing your project