MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 3:32:21 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 702.7 MB
PlantFactory is a revolutionary 3D vegetation modeling, animation, and rendering software package. Plants and trees created in PlantFactory can be exported to almost any 3D application (including 3ds Max, Maya, Mudbox, and CINEMA 4D) and are fully rigged and textured. Wind-animated plants can be exported as fully rigged meshes. That way, you can fine-tune the plant animation directly inside your preferred application.
In these tutorials, Aaron F. Ross shows how to get started with PlantFactory. He'll cover modeling plants and trees, sculpting plants from components, editing plant parameters, adding materials and animation effects, and rendering the results. Plus, learn how to use PlantFactory's powerful node graph to control individual properties and generate plants procedurally.
- Installing and customizing PlantFactory
- Creating plant segments with the Add tool
- Editing and blending segments
- Working with nodes in the graph
- Adding leaves
- Loading and editing materials
- Rendering plant images
- Sculpting with the Draw tool
- Pruning branches
- Modeling with the node graph
- Applying wind effects
- Exporting and importing plant models