MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 58:07 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 393.0 MB
Join professional retoucher Timothy Sexton in this installment of Photoshop Retouching Techniques as he shows how to enhance fashion spreads, while keeping the integrity of the original photos intact. Learn how to tame flyaways and add depth and highlights to hair, smooth clothing and create a better fit for the model, and perform subtle body shaping. Along the way, Timothy explains how physical and digital tools complement each other, and shows how to make the right level of adjustment that does justice to the original vision of the photographer.
- Setting up your workspace
- Making hair manageable with the Clone Stamp tool
- Using Liquify to shape hair
- Smoothing wrinkles on fabric
- Elongating the model with layers
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jIeOQIa 密码: 76yp