Care & Maintenance for Sunbrella Outdoor Furniture Cushions
Our outdoor cushions are manufactured in the USA with Sunbrella fabric. Sunbrella fabrics should be cleaned regularly before dirt and food particles are allowed to accumulate. Regular cleaning of your outdoor cushions will eliminate the need for more frequent vigorous cleanings.
General or Light Outdoor Cushion Cleaning
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 2 ounces (1/4 cup) mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water (less than 100F/38C).
- Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
Helpful Hints for Cleaning Sunbrella Outdoor Furniture Cushions
- Protect the area around your Sunbrella fabric when using a bleach solution - bleach may discolor non-Sunbrella fabrics. Always rinse thoroughly to completely remove bleach.
- Sunbrella air dries very quickly, machine drying is not necessary.
- DO NOT use a steamer or iron set to steam settings.
- Synthetic fabric heat settings normally do not exceed 150F.
Read More about Sunbrella Outdoor Cushion Cleaning