- Phone: (800) 584-7659
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
We offer free shipping (on orders over $49.99) on everything we sell! That amounts to a savings of 10%-50% off compared to most other dealers! Our free shipping offer only applies to the lower 48 states.
We use a variety of national companies to ship our products. Please refer to your order confirmation to see how your particular products will be shipping.
Small Parcel (UPS and FedEx) - Small parcel deliveries do not require a signature. These products will be left at your nearest entry point by the delivery driver. You will be able to estimate the delivery date of your packages using the tracking information that we will provide you.
Shipping Outside of the United States
Freight Delivery – Larger items will be shipped via freight truck. Freight deliveries will require a signature. We use multiple national companies, and some local companies, to provide freight deliveries. Once the items reach your local terminal you will be called to set a delivery date. Usually, this is about 24 hours in advance of delivery. Most freight truck companies operate on a Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule.
Important Freight Delivery Information
- Curbside Shipping: All free freight deliveries will include curbside delivery. A freight truck, usually a large tractor trailer, will be delivering your order to the curb. It is your responsibility to receive your item(s) off of the truck and into/placed around your home. Trash and debris removal is not the responsibility of the shipper or delivery driver.
- Damage Inspection: It is your responsibility to inspect your packages at the time of delivery. If the package is damaged, please notate this damage on the delivery slip that you will need to sign to accept the package. Please contact us immediately to resolve the situation. If possible, please take photos of the damage and email the photos to us. This will help speed up the resolution process.
Optional White Glove Delivery – White glove delivery options are available. Please contact us for a quote for white glove delivery.
Shipping Outside of the United States
Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canadian Shipments – Hawaii, Alaska and Canadian shipments are available. Please contact our helpful customer service experts to receive a quote.
All Other Locations – We can accommodate your needs. Please follow the steps below.
- Contact the freight forwarder of your choice in the continental United States.
- Place your order online, or call us at (800) 584-7659. Insert the freight forwarder shipping information into the "ship to" address on the order form.
- All orders over $49.99 will ship free of charge to your freight forwarder. We will provide you with the tracking information.
- **IMPORTANT** We highly recommend that your freight forwarder carefully inspects all items in your order once they have arrived. We cannot be responsible for your items once the freight forwarder has signed that they have received your order in good condition.
- Your items will now ship via your freight forwarder to your final destination.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information
- We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- Non-standard shipping surcharges will apply to isolated service areas, such as remote areas, areas not readily accessible by a delivery vehicle, islands, etc., as defined by the shipper. These circumstances occur less than 1% of the time.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built.
Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at (800) 584-7659 for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process.
We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.