- Shipping & Returns
- The Alfresco Living Collection
- 132" Width x 132" Depth x 105" Height
- Expertly crafted from The Finest Materials
- 11' umbrella features signature Tommy Bahama logo
- Complements Alfresco Living Collection furniture perfectly
- Pole and ribs constructed of durable cast aluminum
- Beautiful Black canopy with double wind vents
- Crank-to-open, close, or auto-tilt functionality
- Cast umbrella base sold separately
- Fits perfectly inside Tommy Bahama dining tables
This product ships FREE within 3-4 weeks
Most ordered items will ship via ground shipping by companies such as UPS or FedEx. If the item is excessively large (such as an 8’ x 10’ rug) or if there are many of the same item (such as six lamps), the items will ship via truck freight. If you have any questions concerning how your order will ship, please call us.
|Brand||Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living|
|Ships Within||3-4 weeks|
|Overall Width (Inches)||132|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||132|
|Overall Height (Inches)||105|
|Canopy Size||11 ft Octagon|
Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living products are shipped from High Point, North Carolina, and typically ship within 3-4 weeks.
Many of the products we offer are customizable, with cushions that are made-to-order. As a result, some of the manufacturers we sell do not accept returns of these items (except in the case of incorrect or defective items). (800) 584-7659
For those manufacturers that accept NON DAMAGED returns, the following information applies. All returns must be in original packaging and be received in original, new and re-stockable condition in order to receive a refund less return shipping charges and a maximum 15% factory re-stocking fee if applicable. Please contact us at (800) 584-7659 for details.
After we receive and inspect your return, we will refund the credit card used for the purchase less return shipping fees and factory re-stocking fees if applicable. We never keep your credit card information on file so you will receive a call from one of our Customer Service Experts to process your refund.
Return shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees are not refundable (except in the case of incorrect or defective items). Shipping charges and factory re-stocking fees will be deducted from the total refund amount. Due to shipping costs, we cannot offer any refunds or exchanges for orders delivered beyond the continental USA.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items - 14 Days From Delivery Policy
When your order arrives, be sure to inspect it to ensure that you received the correct products and that they were not damaged during transit. If you notice damages, be sure to note the damages with the delivery driver before you sign for it and contact our customer service department immediately. Although we experience very little concealed damages, we recommend (for large truck LTL deliveries) that you sign the delivery receipt notating "Pending Inspection". If you experience concealed damage, notating this for future reference will assist us with your claim process.
We know that sometimes it's not possible to notice all discrepancies before unpacking everything, long after the carrier has left. In such a case, please contact our Customer Service Experts within 14 Days of delivery and they will be happy to address the situation.
In all cases of damaged and incorrect shipments, we will gladly replace the item and the cost of shipping the item back to us for exchange.
Repackaging and Shipping your Returns
After contacting us to process a return and get you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, you will need to prepare your item for shipment. Please repack the item to be returned securely in the original packaging. Please write your RMA number in large characters on the outside of the box. Make sure the package is fully sealed before shipping. We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged.
Our Customer Service Experts will arrange to have the item picked up from your home. No need to take the item and have it shipped yourself; we'll take care of the legwork. Remember that return shipping charges and factory restocking fees (if applicable) are not refundable (except in the case of incorrect or defective items).
Express Limited Warranty
Scope of Express Limited Warranty
This Express Limited Warranty applies to all Tommy Bahama Outdoor Living products ("Products") that have been purchased from a factory-authorized dealer. Rights under this warranty apply only to the original purchaser and must be pursued only through the authorized dealer from which the products were originally purchased. This warranty is non-transferrable. Products are manufactured and marketed under license from the Tommy Bahama Group, Inc. by Lexington Furniture Industries, Inc., d/b/a Lexington Home Brands ("Lexington").
Under the terms of this limited warranty, obligations are limited to the terms set herein. Specifically Lexington may repair the item, replace the item, or offer an allowance for the original consumer to retain the item in "as-is" condition. Such choice of repair, replacement, or allowance is at the sole discretion of Lexington.
No Implied Warranties
THIS WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY PROVIDED BY LEXINGTON FOR OUTDOOR PRODUCTS. THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO EMPLOYEE, REPRESENTATIVE, AGENT, DEALER OR ANY OTHER PERSON HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ASSUME OR INCUR ON BEHALF OF LEXINGTON ANY OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY IN PLACE OF, OR ADDITION TO, THIS WARRANTY, OR TO MODIFY IT IN ANY WAY. LEXINGTON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND THAT THE GOODS ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. LEXINGTON ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IF LEXINGTON CANNOT LAWFULLY DISCLAIM STATUTORY OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THEN TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
- This warranty is void if Products are physically modified or altered in any way after shipment from Lexington.
- Direct contact with products including but not limited to solvents, chemical cleaning agents, scouring agents, abrasives, petroleum-based products, ammonia-based cleaners, alcohol and certain tanning products may cause damage to Products. Such damage is not considered a defect under this warranty.
- Lexington reserves the right to change specifications on Products. Such changes are not considered a defect under this warranty.
- Freight or handling damage is not considered a defect under this warranty. Claims should be filed with the freight carrier, or with Lexington Customer Care for those on the Lexington Prepaid Freight Program.
- This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential use. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, misuse or abuse, lack of recommended maintenance, commercial or nonresidential use or uses for which Products were not designed. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
- Due to the natural and man-made materials used in the manufacturing process and the fact that Products are generally handmade, variations will occur from piece-to-piece. Such variations are not considered defects under this warranty.
- Stone and marble are natural materials containing vein-lines, hairline fissures, pores and color variations that are normal characteristics and not considered defects under this warranty.
- Natural stone tops ship with a factory sealer applied, but must be re-sealed on a regular basis. Damage to tops as a result of not being adequately sealed by the purchaser is not covered by this warranty.
- Tops – glass, stone and Weatherstone™ must be treated with care. Damage as a result of mishandling or exposure to freezing temperatures is not considered a defect under this warranty.
- Corrosion is a normal occurrence over time when aluminum is directly exposed to salt air or sea spray and is not covered by this warranty.
- Chair and table floor glides are not considered part of the frame for the purposes of this warranty.
- To the extent permitted by law, Lexington's responsibility under this warranty for any Products shall not exceed the actual purchase price of that item.
Specific Warranty Provisions
ALUMINUM FRAMES – Three (3) Year Warranty
Aluminum frames are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Damage to frames or welds due to improper assembly, mishandling or the freezing of accumulated water are not covered by this warranty.
ALL-WEATHER WOVEN WICKER – Three (3) Year Warranty
All-weather woven wicker materials are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Woven materials are comprised of individual strands that can move, causing gaps to appear between strands, which are not considered defects under this warranty.
FINISHES – Three (3) Year Warranty
Finishes are warranted against peeling, cracking or blistering for three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Scratches, chips or abrasions resulting from use are not covered by this warranty. Normal fading or stains resulting from spills are not covered by this warranty.
FABRICS – Three (3) Year Warranty
Upholstery fabrics are warranted against fading, seam slippage, mis-weaves, breakdown, shrinkage, loss of nap and dye transfer for three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Stains resulting from spills are not covered by this warranty.
CUSHIONS – Three (3) Year Warranty
Cushions are warranted against the loss of resiliency beyond the normal flattening of foam and fibers for three (3) years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
GLASS, STONE AND WEATHERSTONE™ TOPS – One (1) Year Warranty
Glass, stone and Weatherstone™ tops are warranted against manufacturing defects for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
FIRE PITS – One (1) Year Warranty
Fire pits are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Installation and operational instructions for all fire pits are included with these units, and available from Lexington at the address noted at the end of this document. WARNING: Failure to follow these instructions will void the warranty on Products and may subject the purchaser or operator to significant property damage and potentially fatal injury.
UMBRELLAS AND UMBRELLA BASES – One (1) Year Warranty
Umbrellas and umbrella bases are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Lexington will repair or replace the umbrella or umbrella base in the original color and style if available, or in a similar color and style if the original has been discontinued.
COMPONENT PARTS – One (1) Year Warranty
Component parts (bolts, wheels, brackets, etc.) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Lexington will repair or replace the part in the original color and style if available, or in a similar color and style if the original has been discontinued.
- Warranty claims must be made through the authorized dealer where Products were originally purchased. Claims can only be made by the original purchaser. If contact with such authorized dealer cannot be made for reasons beyond the purchaser's control, contact should be made with Lexington using the information below.
- All claims for warranty service must be made in writing and include the original purchaser's name, address, phone number, original proof of purchase (dated sales receipt), documentation confirming the date of delivery and description of the defect.
- In order to determine if a defect exists and how to best arrange repair, replacement, or allowance, Lexington may require photographs of the defect or a personal inspection by a Lexington representative.
- Lexington will not be responsible for transportation, shipping or packing charges without prior written approval by an authorized Lexington Consumer Services Manager.
- Failure to follow these warranty claim instructions may result in a delay or additional charges to resolve the issue, or may void this warranty in part or entirely.
Have a question about this product?
No questions asked yet
The Alfresco Living Collection
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Signature Umbrella with Canvas Canopy
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Signature Umbrella with Antique Beige Canopy
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Signature Umbrella with Wheat Canopy
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Signature Umbrella with Cork Canopy
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Signature Umbrella with Ginko Canopy
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Signature Umbrella with Neptune Canopy
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Umbrella Stand
Tommy Bahama Alfresco Living Signature Umbrella