Great furniture and service. Received within 2 weeks. Took 10 minutes to assemble rocker legs. Looks just like more expensive wicker. Great quality. LOVE my furniture! This company rocks!
- Read more testimonials -
What makes us different?
When you have questions it is our job to have answers. For this reason our staff is specially trained to offer you the best service in the industry. No matter if it is color consultation advice or simply questions about shipping arrangements, we make sure that you not only understand the answers, but are also comfortable with them. Simply put, we are consumers just like you. We believe in the adage that you treat others like you want to be treated. This is our promise to you before, during and after your purchase.
- Factory Trained Experts: All of our staff members go through training to view furniture items being produced from start to finish. This allows us to view the raw materials, craftsmanship and the care that goes into making the furniture that you will enjoy for the years to come.
- Industry Trade Shows: The furniture industry is a bustling business. Just as soon as new items come out, prototypes are being created for the following year. Our entire staff goes to trade shows annually to sit, view and handle the furniture that we sell. This allows us to talk about the comfort, quality and overall feel of each piece. When we tell you positives about the pieces you are interested in it's because we have put ourselves into your shoes. If we don't feel comfortable with the product, we won't sell it.
- Continuous Improvement: All of our staff members participate in weekly training meetings. Knowledge based meetings are built to allow our staff an open learning environment so they continuously improve in all areas. From industry related news to new website enhancements, every segment of our business is discussed.
- We are a proud member of the national Better Business Bureau for over 4 years with an "A" rating: We've experienced rapid growth since 2008 and continue to grow while maintaining our service levels. We currently operate multiple online stores, with several more in development. We believe customer service is a mindset not a department and strive to provide superb service, fair pricing and an easy online shopping experience for our customers.
- Back To Back Inc. 500|5000 Awards: In 2012 and 2013 we were awarded spots on the prestigious Inc. Magazine 500|5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America.
- Authorized Dealer: We are an Authorized Dealer and Authorized Online Retailer for every brand we carry, which means better and faster resolutions.
|We have been a proud member of the national Better Business Bureau for over 4 years with an "A" rating|
|Inc. Magazine 500|5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in America.|
|We are a proud recipient of the 2013 Indiana Companies to Watch award.|
Safe & Secure
With large crowds and high gas prices, more people are turning to the internet to make more purchases.
The ability to shop at home is easier and less expensive. But, can you be sure you are making a safe purchase online?
There are many different ways to safety check a website before purchasing your outdoor furniture. Purchasing furniture is a significant investment. You want to make sure that you are making a safe and secure transaction. We value our customer's safety. Here are some helpful hints to ensure that you are purchasing from a safe and secure website.
Low Price Guarantee
Shop And Buy With Confidence With Our Exclusive 30 Day Price Guarantee.
We strive to guarantee the lowest online price every single day. We believe in offering the guaranteed lowest pricing without fictitious sales, discounts and games. Everyone says it... we do it. We continually strive to improve the efficiency of our business, in order to pass the savings on to our consumers. We do not negotiate our prices and may (from time to time) offer reduced pricing only when a vendor authorizes such a sale.
Within 30 days of your purchase, if you find your product online for a lower price, please forward documentation to us. We take pride in our relationship with our brands and work with them to guarantee that you receive the finest quality products at the lowest possible price, while not sacrificing service.
Locally Owned & Operated
Give us a call to speak with a professionally trained customer service representative.
We are proudly based in the USA and do not outsource any facet of our business. Our parent company (StrataShops LLC) is privately owned and operated.
513 South Main Street, Elkhart, IN 46516
Toll Free: (800) 584-7659
Hours: Mon-Fri 8-5 EST
- Andrew Hillman
- Bryan Kizer
- David Webber
- Autumn Kelley
- Josh Webber
Sales / Customer Service
- Rebecca Stough
Sales / Customer Service
- Brandon Wingard
Sales / Customer Service
- Melanie Hutchison
- Sheila Fosse